Saturday, July 25, 2009
2009 Whitewater Symposium
Join some of NOC's top instructors at the next Whitewater Symposium October 2-4, 2009, at Zoar Outdoor, near Charlemont, Massachusetts.
NOC's Paddling School has been involved with the Whitewater Symposium from the start and we highly recommend participation by all paddlers but especially for paddling program leaders and instructors.
There is something for everyone...especially club leaders!
The 2009 Whitewater Symposium has something for everyone, well not everyone, just everyone that has a true love for whitewater. For those of us that call in sick when it rains or plan our vacations around release schedules, this is one whitewater event that you will not want to miss.
The symposium is an opportunity for paddlers from across the world to get together with manufacturers, instructors, and club leaders to put their collective heads together and think outside the box and on the river.
The 2009 Symposium will help you:
* Learn How to Generate More Members
* Get the latest Safety Tips and Tricks
* Update your ACA Instructor Certification
* Network with other Club leaders and share ideas
* Learn how your club can help protect the rivers you love
* Pick up the latest instruction techniques from the best instructors in the country.
Check out this brief video intro from the folks at ZOAR.
Find out more at the Whitewater Symposium website.
We hope to see you on the Deerfield this fall!